Nandrolone Decanoate 300mg/10ml (DECA-Durabolin, Retabolil) – anabolic and androgenic steroid that is produced in the form of injections. Chemical name – 19-nortestosterone. The human body can produce nandrolone in response to a severe and prolonged physical exertion (and during pregnancy for women). The concentration is very small, and is only a few nanograms per milliliter of urine. Nandrolone is produced in the form of decanoate and phenylpropionate (Nandrolone Decaonate and Phenylpropionate). For the first time the steroid was introduced to the market in 1962, and today occupies a key position in the market of sports pharmacology. The popularity of the medium has brought its high anabolic activity with a low probability of occurrence of side effects.
Its chemical name DECA nandrolone was due to lack of 19 carbon atoms. Thus, it has progestinum nature and less in comparison with testosterone androgenic effect. After the ingestion of Nandrolone Decanoate 300mg/10ml is converted by the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase in dihydroindole (very weak androgen), and practically does not cause side effects. But the decrease in libido in the course are not excluded.
- Anabolic activity – 150% of of testosterone.
- Androgenic activity – 30% of testosterone.
- conversion rate estrogens minimal.
- effects on the liver is negligible.
- release Form – injection.
- Duration – up to 15 days.
- detection Time for a drug test up to one and a half years.
Action DECA nandrolone
- increased growth of muscle mass. Over the course solo nadrolone Dean with a proper diet and a certain genetic predisposition can gain up to 8 pounds. Unlike methandrostenolone and some other AAS, the phenomenon of recoil is negligible.
- the Increase of power indicators.
- Strengthening joints, bones and ligaments (stimulation of collagen synthesis).
- to stimulate the secretion of synovial fluid.
- Increase in RBC mass of blood. Nanrolone Decanoate and Phenylpropionate stimulates the formation of red blood cells, thereby increasing the number of transported oxygen to the muscles. Improves stamina.
- strengthening the immune system.